Digital Magazine

Welcome to the NZGUNS forum

Hi everyone,

The NZGUNS forum is here for everyone to share, discuss and enjoy content from within the hunting and shooting community.

The forum utilises modern software and includes many features found in many commonly used social media applications, for example:

• Single login. Logging into the NZGUNS website logs you into the forum. Done.
  • There are no pages, just keep scrolling to follow the conversation.
  • One touch image uploading and you can upload directly from your device. Easy as.
  • Share away. Easily invite your hunting and shooting buddies to the conversation.
  • Keep up-to-date with the conversation. Notifications will be automatically sent to you via email. Reply via email from anywhere, on any device.
  • Pin your favourite topic or thread so you can easily navigate your way back to the conversation.
  • And, just like the NZGUNS website, the forum can be installed onto your mobile device as an application. One touch and you’re in, sweet!

The NZGUNS Forum will evolve over time and we are open to suggestions on how we can improve the functionality and features.

We invite you to join us as we work to strengthen and promote one of New Zealand’s largest and most widely enjoyed pastime, hobby and for many, a way of life.

Cheers,

Nik & Amanda

NOTE: Please take the time to read over the forum rules here.

3 Likes

Hey would you point me to the link or page where I can install the NZGUNS app or forum app? I can’t see find it on the Apple store?

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi Nic,

Great move, going online. With the lockdown I can still access NZ Guns for great articles and all updates with New Zealand Gun Laws ect.

Been with NZ Guns since issue #1.

Best regards Peter.

1 Like

Hi Peter,

Thanks mate, glad you are enjoying the new site and forum!

Thanks also for your support over all those years, really appreciated.

Cheers,

Nik