The NZGUNS Forum is here for everyone to to enjoy.
The number one rule is to respect the forum and the community within it.
1. No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
2. Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by a moderator.
3. Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
4. Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
5. Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
6. Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
What happens if I break a rule ?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows:
1st rule break (minor offence):
Corrected. A private message (PM) may of been sent, no further action taken.
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule.
2nd rule break:
3rd rule break:
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
On another breach of rules:
After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM an admin or moderator, who will be able to clear things up for you.