As we await further information on if, when and how we can get back into the hills, and that the roar will be all but over, what are your plans moving forward?!
Winter hunting may be on offer, so what plans that you had to cancel will you possibly be able to go ahead with?!
At Level 3, I’m guessing I’ll be able to hunt my local fallow spot. Hopefully after that, it’ll be back to Galatea for the rusa rut, provided it is open and of course dependent on what restrictions are in place.
And if that isn’t an option; Plan, C, D, E?! Just have to wait and see what happens I guess!
Anyway, with all this time on my hands, I’ve been spending a lot of time in my photo library and this guy stuck out for obvious reasons…
Although 2 years ago, it certainly showcases the trophy potential in there.